Our homeowners' workshop has been designed to start your project on the right foot giving you a clear idea of what lies ahead without any formal commitment.
We run workshops on a regular basis and they always take place in our office in Hampton.
Please scroll down to find the next workshop!
What you will get:
- a private 3 hours meeting with a fully certified RIBA Chartered Architect
- a clear and structured explanation of a typical design process for residential projects
- an informal chat about your project including some initial design suggestions
- some reference images to inspire you in terms of architecture, interior and lighting design
Core topics covered:
- the different design stages, from concept design to construction
- the role of the architect within the design process and the various consultants involved including structural engineers and quantity surveyors
- how to obtain planning approval
- what is building control and how to get the green light
- party wall agreements
- how to find the right contractor
What you need to provide before the workshop:
- as much information as possible regarding your property in particular full address, plans and photographs
- a short description of your ambitions